3 Best Dog Lick Mat of 2022
Dog Lick Mat is a rubbery puzzle that comes in many different sizes, textures, shapes, and patterns it is more than a toy and you can smear food onto it for your dog’s benefit. Sometimes it can become not only a mat but as a small plate or a shallow bowl.
Benefits of dog lick mat
1. Act of licking
Your dogs experience the endorphins that licking sets off in their brain. Afterward, they are always calmer.
It’s easier to do chores, errands, and groceries as the lick mat keeps your dog busy and distracted.
By adding a lick mat to the mix, the pups get occupied licking up the yummies making grooming easier. It’s able to offer some positive reinforcement.
4. Mental stimulation
Bolsters relationship with your pups, as it boosts their listening skills.
5. Oral health
Grooves and brittles scrape the tongue, remove bacteria, and keep saliva producing and massaging the gums keeping the teeth clean.
Can you imagine eating the same kibble every meal, every day of your life?
To have more varieties with the goodies you spread on your lick mat, here are some of the recipes you can make:
- Low-fat wet dog food with frozen carrots and green beans for crunch
- Greek yogurt, apple cubes, and blueberries2
- Steamed sweet potato and honey
Lick mats are easy to clean with a spray-head nozzle or via a nice, warm, soapy soak.
3 best dog Lick Mat from Amazon
- Works as healthy treats.
- Helps your dog with reducing Anxiety, Boredom & Destructive Behavior
- Promotes Dental Hygiene
- Can easily stick to the floor or window
- Great for grooming sessions, bath time and nail clipping
- Can work as an alternative to slow feeder bowls
- Works with wet food and dry food
- Slow feeder mat promote healthy and slow eating
- Perfect for dog boredom
- Stress and Anxiety relief
- Licking mat is made of food-grade silicone, safe and durable and high temperature and freezing resistant.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher and hot soapy water can easily clean up the residual food.
- Serve Healthy Treats
- Lick Mat works for Dogs & Cats
- Help your dog with reducing anxiety and stressful times, such as visiting the vet, bathing, cutting nails, thunderstorms and fireworks, helping pets reduce anxiety, boredom and destructive behavior.
- Slower Eating Speed: Food settles in the mat’s surface which slows the feeding dramatically and prolongs enjoyment.
Let us know if this blog helped you with your pawrent journey, share with us your experience by commenting below!