Terms and Conditions
- This terms and conditions of use may be changed at any time by petwithit.com online, and your continued access to the website means that you agree to be bound by the most current version of the terms and conditions of use.
- petwithit.com is an open medium where community members are free to post whatever, within reason!
- You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to petwithit.com and any consequences that may result from your submission of such information.
- We reserve the right to refuse, edit or delete any submitted information that we believe maybe inappropriate.
- All information and materials appearing on petwithit.com are protected by copyright and are the property of petwithit.com or the party credited as the poster of the information. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, create derivative works, store electronically, transmit or in any way exploit for commercial gains or otherwise, any content or posted information on petwithit.com
- If you make postings to Directory Rate providing false contact details or impersonating another party we reserve the right to pass your details and IP address on to the aggrieved third party, their agents or any law enforcement agency.
The information contained on this community website is for information purposes. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation, petwithit.com does not make any warranties nor representations as to its accuracy or reliability. We neither accept nor assume any reliability in relation to the contents of these pages which should not be relied upon as accurate.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for any information submitted of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website or its contents.
The pages contained in this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so. petwithit.com has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties.
Such linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by petwithit.com of the linked site. We are not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. petwithit.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
As a condition of your use of the Site you agree that you will not: post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component download any file posted by any other user if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.
Pet With It team.